Help needed, lend a hand.

Salamz guys...

Today I had my last Final exam, chemistry -thank God- it went well. So, HELLO HOLIDAY!

I wanted post about the past couple of weeks and exams and all but right now there's a more important issue:

We've all been helping out with the current situation in Gaza by donating money, food & medicine... now you can help out by lending a hand:

Dubai Cares needs volunteers to help package 50,000 school kits & 50,000 hygiene kits for the Children of Gaza.

Date: Wednesday, January 14 through January 20, 2009
Venue: DIFC – Emperor Hall
Weekdays: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday January 16, 2009: 2:00 -6:00 p.m.
Saturday January 17, 2009: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.

More info here.

I'm going to be there Inshallah everyday (if dad agrees to take me to Dubai everyday). And I'm sure I'll be there on the first day Inshallah. Any bloggers attending? Leave a comment if you are, we're bound to see each other.. POWER OF THE PEOPLE :D

Spread the word people, blog it, invite people to the Facebook event, tell your family & friends!

Peace,
Hala!
4 Responses
  1. El Hazard Says:

    That's great thanx for sharing =)


  2. mabrook mabrook, enjoy the holiday!


  3. sadia Says:

    enjoy your holidays!!!
    i hope you're able to go and volunteer...inshallah, you're already rewarded becasue of your niyya.... :)
    <3


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I'll most probably come at the very least once. I just have to arrange the drive. I know dad & mum would love the idea, but mum has her afternoon shifts. Dad'll probably be willing. I have to ask first.
    Haha, & no matter what you think, going straight to DIFC is a much easier rout than that between your place & mine, so joint drives aren't a good idea.