Good Day!

Salamz peeps!!!

I AM SUPER HAPPY *jumps up and down*.

I was in Ajman an hour ago to get the shirts I ordered for our Twilight girl's day out tomorrow.. as always I was hyper due to the fact that it has to do with Twilight! I did my best to control myself from running around in circles and screaming OMG in the middle of the Mall... Mission accomplished, the shirts turned out to be PERFECT!

I'm on Team Edward of course!

On our way back....

IT RAINED!!!!!

YES, IT ACTUALLY RAINED! I couldn't believe my eyes! Okay, not the normal rain you see back home, sort of deformed but heck! It was raining cats and dogs, you should've seen the size of the rain drops, they were like baseballs!
Good omens :D

Listen to how hard it's raining:



I honestly can't wait till tomorrow! Good day....

Peace OUT!
7ala.
4 Responses
  1. Oooh, glad you got your merchandise. The last time i was this excited was when i bought my blackberry bold lol...

    The weather today is really nice, i love the winter here, not too cold but relaxing. At times like these i love going out and getting myself a hot cappuccino and just sitting out smelling the air after the rain has stopped. Amazing !

    The movie will be released at midnight, or tomorrow, tell me what you think, eh !


  2. Halawa Says:

    You can barely imagine how happy I was!

    Nice.. Blackberry Bold!

    I know, the weather is AMAZING! Cool, not too cold, you can wear a light jacket and just smell some fresh air!

    For sure, once I watch it... I'll write about it :D


  3. Anonymous Says:

    hi halawa,
    elyom kaman kan elweather kteer
    7elo w bejanen .. ma9at raheb w bard 7ooo7

    w enshalah kol yom hek w aktar :)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    sa7y ana nadia
    salamooz :)