Feeling Good...

Salamz...

I feel like it's been ages since I actually used the Internet... so I might as well post something new..


Right now I'm Feeling Good... because:

1. We have a fourteen - day holiday that starts from today until the 14th of December. Tomorrow is the UAE's 37th National Day... So may Allah bless this country and the people with a new fruitful year! They sort of merged the National Day Holiday with The Eid holiday so that's cool, but I guess I'll be spending the majority of it studying for my mid-years, wish me luck peeps.

2. I did really good (Al Hamdulilah) in my monthly exams, I'm quite satisfied with whatever marks I get bearing the fact that it's the Finals that REALLY make the difference, so if you've been kissing some butt all year, you've been wasting a HELL load of time, the Ministry declared that exams will be held and marked in Public schools instead of being marked by your teachers at your school, which is much fair for everyone!

3. I love the weather, it's awesome. Yes winter in the UAE is the best ever! It's like a Spring day back home.. And I just love it! I adore the breeze that ruffles my hair on my way to school every morning while listening to a Coldplay or Snow Patrol song, the sun blinding my eyes... makes me feel like I'm on another planet!
I had a good day at school after taking this picture


4. TWILIGHT's release is this THURSDAY in the UAE!! I've been counting down till the 4th of December for around a year now! My friends and I have been in contact with Grand Cinemas for over a month getting as much info as we can about the reservations and all that stuff. And you guys might see us in January's issue of "Grand Movie Guide"! :D I made a couple of designs for the shirts we ordered and I can't wait to see how they turned out when I pick them up tomorrow.
You might've noticed that I'm a Twilight-fanatic (aka TWILIGHTER), I never really posted a blog about Twilight knowing that I wouldn't be able to express my hyperness in simple words and I didn't want to scare you people away... so I'll just move on!

If you haven't read Twilight, I TOTALLY recommend that you do! Especially if you're a Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Narnia fan... you're missing out an a great book you know! I got around a dozen people addicted to it, and trust me when I say, you will too! (Props out to Mays who told me about it in the first place).
DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE BEFORE READING THE BOOKS, it'll be super cheesy and you won't read the book after seeing how lame the movie "might be". We all know we can't compare movies that are based on novels to the real artwork. Again, read the book first.


I guess I'll just stop with reason 4 since it's the one that's making me hyper 24/7... *hyperventilates*.

Over and OUT!
Hala.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    and jordan damn it ??????????????

    btw i'm happy to see u happy loool :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    hi halawa,

    embare7 shft twilight movie,
    OMG!! film bejanen w ro3a
    6rt bdy eqra2 el ktab wallah
    ana mbare7 kteer knt fr7ane,
    w 3am et7'ayal sho3orek el yom
    enshallah tnbe6to w yetla3 mtel ma bdek w aktar, lano ana b3ref adresh ente bt7obe el ktab
    w 3ala fekra ana mn team edward :D