Twilight DAY!



OMG!

Yesterday was probably one of the MOST exciting days I've had in my life! We're all going to remember it!

I was up at 6 am due to all the hyperness, tried wasting some time watching TV and sitting around but I eventually drifted away thinking about the book...

2 o'clock came, and with it came the RAIN! Yes! Good omens AGAIN! (That sort of rhymes doesn't it lol?)



Once I got there, I gave all the girls their t-shirts and we put them on.. people would stare at us and we got all sorts of comments... here are some:
"What team do you people play on?"...
"Toilet..? The toilet's over there!"....
"Vampires... WHERE?"....
"3aaaaaaaaaaaaaw... I'm a wolf"... =_='

And of course, the other undercover Twilighters:
"OMG! Look at their shirts, should we go ask them where they got them from?"...
"Haha, Team Edward always outnumber the dogs"...
"Ooooohhh... your shirts are sooo *sigh*"...




And of course, we got the double head turns... people noticed that we were multiplying somehow.... We payed for our booking and tensions were rising... you could actually smell the excitement in the air!




It was minutes before the movie.. everyone packed up in front of the gate and we started yelling WE WANT TWILIGHT! EVERYONE joined in! We cheered Go team Edward and Jacob... the people were amazingly cooperative! But of course there were the haters... psssht!

Once we got in, all the girls were hyperventilating! And then... the movie began and tears started to fall... the reactions more more suitable for The World Cup instead of a movie! ESPECIALLY when Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) walked in... riot broke out! It was AMAZING! The auditorium would erupt into roars and screams each 5 minutes! Ahaha I was surprised to see some guys at the movie and I was shocked they didn't run out screaming something like THEY'RE HIGH! Well, I must admit.. Edward Cullen is, and I quote our brand of heroin :p

My review about the movie: AMAZING!
You're probably thinking, well obviously... they're fans! We all know it's hard to please all the fans, especially the ones who expect that they're going to see everything that was mentioned in the book. You need to understand that it's HARD to make a book into a movie... to squeeze it all into 120 minutes! And if you haven't read the book, you'll just think that Edward's constipated all through the movie! The vampire's abilities are internal and it's difficult to show that in a movie! Read the books, then watch the movie again and you'll understand everything!

We were in after-shock when the movie finished... everyone was swooning! We took the picture for the Grand Cinemas Movie Guide and decided to kill the energy by going to the indoor Amusement Park.... We sure did kill the energy... some of the girls got dizzy, some got hungry... and we thought it was a wrap for the night!

All in all... it was an amazing girl's day out! And we can't wait till New Moon next year Inshallah (the sequel)!

When I got home I read the November Issue of the Movie guide a picked up... and GUESS what I found?


My letter to Grand Cinemas


But that's not what matters... this is:



I'm going to "receive must-have merch and other cool giveaways" HOW COOL IS THAT? I'm not bummed out anymore! (I'd asked one of the employees whether they could give me a poster once the movie was over instead of it getting covered by dirt in some warehouse and she'd said: "Sorry, we don't do that"..) WELL, HA! In your face!

And the souvenir:

Along with the shirts and all the pics (which I obviously won't post)

What a day...

OVER AND OUT!
*Note.. excuse my writing if it sounds weird... I'm still hyped about yesterday.
12 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    DAMN IT jordan!! and the editor she made it stupid!! i mean what if the editor of harry potter did it .. it WILL BE the most amazing video ever ... but hell no twilight got the stupidest editor ever !!! :/

    u know when i grow up i'll do the movie again HUH!!
    btw u gotta come online missy i wanna hear everything from u :) i like it more when it's ALIVE!! LOOOOOOOL


  2. Anonymous Says:

    HI MISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT AN AMAZING AND EXCITING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JAJAJAJAJAJA
    U HAVE WRITTEN ALL YOUR DAY JAJAJAAJA IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, CAUSE TODAY IS ONE OF MINES!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOL.
    I´M SO HYPER BUT IT WON´T BE THE SAME FOR ME CAUSE I´M GOING ALONE *tears in my face* JAJAJAJAJA LOOOOOL.
    BUT ANYWAY WE WILL SEE IT TOGETHER IN SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH THE EXTRA THINGS OF THE DVD JAJAJAJ.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL U BUT WAIT I WILL TELL U ABOUT IT IN SOME HOURS!!!!!

    LOVE U SWEETY!!!!!!!!!!

    :->

    Layla.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    "Haha, Team Edward always outnumber the dogs"
    WHO THE HELL SAID THAT! THEY CERTAINLY DIDN'T SAY IT TO MY FACE! I WUOLD'VE LOVED THEM TO.

    Okay, whatever. =D
    I know you guys say that all the time, but I would've liked to hear a stranger say that. They'd get it right from me, & they'd get it hard!y didn't I get any of this? I should'nt've hung around you Edwarders so much. All I heard were general comments & a couple about Edward.

    Also, I really would've liked to grin at whoever was howling. Wh

    Anyway!! SUPER AWESOME DAY! ONE OF THE BEST EVER!!!

    & Haha, Khadooj! Which HP director, exactly? I kind of like Chris Colombus' work & what's-his-face from Goblet of fire. But I really hope David Yates does a better job on this one than on OotP. It may have been good, but I have a grudge against him for making Sirius' death so lame... -_-"


  4. sadia Says:

    salam alykum!
    alright! i'll read the book first afterall....inshallah!

    nice blog


  5. Anonymous Says:

    i dunno who's HP director mays LOOOOL

    hahahaha i don't know those people you are talking about *blush*


  6. Halawa Says:

    Khadooj ~ It could've been better, we all know that.. BUT, it was good, and I really didn't expect anything better soooooo YAY! Ahahahaha... YEAH, I totally agree, you should remake the movie again, and feature Edward as a dentist or something *runs away*. Khadooj, if I come online... war will break out, somehow I'll have 9 conversations open in the matter of minutes... I'll stick to Facebook and blogger.

    Layla ~ It's only a matter of months, and we'll watch it together, once, twice, three times until we can't take it any more!


    Mays ~ Remember that girl that was wearing an I heart Edward? Hahaha, she's the one who said it! I was like yeaaaaah baby *claps hands to mouth*! And the howling, there were a some local guys (or Iraqi I'm not sure) the howled LOL!

    Sadia ~ Wa Aleikum Essalam love!
    I'm glad you're going to read it! You'll totally enjoy it! Thanks!

    Oh and the last part about Khadooj not knowing who the HP director is =_='


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Haha, Khadooj, it's okay. I meant that the third movie was great. & the fourth one too. but I didn't like the fifth. & the director of the fifth is working on the sixth, too.
    Oh, whatever. I was just being an idiot, probably. But if you think Hala is insane about Twilight, I'm more insane about HP. XD



  8. lol that was a bit too much for me, you're extremely hyped its contagious XD

    I will give the book a read, hopefully sometime soon. Happy Eid !!!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    SHUT UP halol dentists are over ur head HUH!! and come on being a dentist is being the most dangerous vampire evaa LOOOOL u didn't see that kid running the whole way in the hospital while that dentist cleaning her teeth HA!

    yeah chicken stay in ur blog and facebook either way i feel bored getting on msn and stuff though i miss my girlies there :'( but u know me i suck at communication with girls ... sometimes i dunno if i'm a girl or not LOOOL

    and GET LOST LOSER!! how the hell i'm gonna know the directors ... i barely can remember my name and u say HP's director ... girl do u know i call my friends sa3deye and wad7a so i'll make them think i'm joking and in fact i forgot their names!!!

    oooh i got u know mays looool yeaaaaah i'm with u the new HP's director suck! u know he's maybe one of Twilight's director relatives ... they both suck in making films :/

    i love EMMET alone!!!!!! Emmet RULES!! not HP not the freaky eddy not the sick bella NONE!! just Emmet and welba2y kollo 5ass LOOOL


  10. Emaratioryx Says:

    Hii..thanks for passing by my blog..About your question, no, I wasn't in Sahara :p
    I'm sorry bas there's no way our photos to be published for the Grand Cinemas issue.. hehe.. I hope you understand.
    Thanks !


  11. hey, where did u get the shirts from.
    cuz i live in dubai and i havent been able to find any anywhere =(